862 33rd Street #Lot #4
Spirit Lake, IA 51360
Est. P&I payment: $95.48/mo
Description for 862 33rd Street #Lot #4, Spirit Lake, IA 51360
Come and choose your lot with many to choose from!! Build your dream home in the wonderful Pointe of Pines... Close to the schools, the YMCA and all the great attractions offered within the Iowa Great Lakes. Great Price, Great Location, Great Opportunity! All Builders Welcome.
- Property Type: D
- Type of Property: Residential
- Cmplx/Dev/Sub Name: Pointe of Pines 2nd Add'n
- Flood Zone: Unknown
- New Development: New Development: Yes
- Development Status: Finished Lot
- Restrict/Covnts: Other Covenants
- Owner is Agent: No
- Legal: Lot 4 Pointe of Pines Second Addition, Spirit Lake, DCI. Or exact legal per Abstract.
- Association Fee: No
- Tax Year: 2015
- Aprox Lot Dimensions: 84' x 178' approx.
- Approx Nbr of Acres: 0.34
- Waterfront: No
- Lot SqFt: 14,996
- Land Improvements: Paved Road
- Outbuildings: None
- Topography: Level
- School District: Spirit Lake
- Remodeled/Addition: Limited
- Available-Utilities: City Garbage,City Sewer,City Water,Electric,Natural Gas
Street View Not Available
Directions to 862 33rd Street #Lot #4, Spirit Lake, IA 51360
Just off Hill Ave - South of the Schools
The listing information for 862 33rd Street #Lot #4, Spirit Lake, IA 51360 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, DOWDEN-HINN, REALTORS
Get Financing for 862 33rd Street #Lot #4, Spirit Lake, IA 51360
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Midwest's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Midwest, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 08/18/2017 at 12:34pm